If you have never rented through PPM Rentals, here are some guidelines to assist you with the process.
In the Meantime
- 1. Arrange to view the property by calling our office, or making an online appointment.
- 2. View the property with a member of our staff and ask as many questions about the property and area as you require.
- 3. Agree to take the property and proceed to the application stage.
- 4. Complete the Pre-Tenancy Questionnaire.
- 5. Pay your application fee.
- 6. Receive your tenancy application email link and complete application online.
- 7. Application is generally processed within just a few working days.
- 8. If your application is successful we will arrange a date for your moving into the property.
- 1. We will prepare a full inventory and schedule of condition for the property; this will be signed at our offices on the move in day. This inventory should be checked against the property and any queries should be raised in writing within two days, failure to make contact with this time frame will result in the contents of the inventory being agreed as seen.
- 2. We will arrange for the gas appliances to have their statutory period checks if not already in place.
- 3. We will prepare the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for you to sign on the moving date.
- 4. We will take all meter readings at the property, including gas, electricity and water and inform the utility companies of your occupation. Should the property have an oil tank, the level will be recorded and we expect the same level or higher to be in the tank upon your departure from the property.
- 1. Come to our office at the agreed time.
- 2. If not already paid prior to your move date, pay in cleared funds your first months rental along with your deposit which is equal to one month rent plus £100.00. Cleared funds are cash or bankers draft, please ensure you use one of these methods as we cannot accept a personal or company cheque on the day.
- 3. Read and sign the tenancy agreement.
- 4. Sign the Inventory & Schedule of Condition.
- 5. Sign for the meter readings.
- 6. Sign for the keys and receive the alarm number for the property where applicable
Should you encounter any problems with the property, please contact the appropriate office. We are here to help and assist you and will deal with any problems as quickly as possible.
You can call the office 6 days a week Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.30 & Saturday 9.00 to 4.00.
Register a Maintenance Call
If the office is closed you can register for a maintenance call back by clicking the 'Arrange Maintenance call' tab